halo halo #3

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yikes! How long have I not been updating my blog? It's been so long I can't even remember. Has it been three weeks? Hehe.. It's possible, coz if I remember correctly, the last post was when I was trying to decide which job offer to take. Eh bakit kaya di ko na lang tignan yung date yung last entry ko?

Anyway, I haven't been able to update much because I'm currently on my third week of training. Oh, I forgot to mention it, I took the first job offer. No regrets so far. Haha! I'm actually supposed to be sleeping by now coz we'll have our first exam, but when I'm bitten by the writing bug, I have to write.

Training is ok, so far. The program I'm in is eons away from the program I came from. And compared to the telco program, the account I'm in is easier. I think. I mean, I can't really say that for sure coz I'm still in training, but based on the topics and the navigation part, it's so much easier. Thank God!

My team mates are okay. We're in the getting to know you stage, but I like them. I miss my superfriends and the SMEs and I can only hope that my new team mates and I would bond well. If my new work friends and I would be half as close as my superfriends or the SMEs then I'll be a happy camper. :)

My adjustment was made easier by the fact that I'm in training with one of my friends, Yveth & superfriend Rome is also there. That made the transition easier.

I don't know what the future holds for me in the new company, but so far, I am liking my journey. Ask me again in a few months if I'll still feel that same way. Hahaha!

-----------------------------
Hmm.. nabother ako sa news na to: Chris Brown Lowdown: Cops Continue Probe, Wrigley Halts Ads, Rihanna Recovering


My gah! Chris Brown was charged with domestic battery?! And the alleged victim was Rihanna. Ang sad. I still can;t believe it. I mean Chris Brown has this squeaky clean image ans I was shocked to read about what happened yesterday.

Yep, affected ako coz I like Chris Brown. Tsk.

------------------------------
On the way home the other day, I was listening to the radio and I heard the first few bars of my favorite Close up jingle, Closer You & I. I haven't heard that in a loooong time that's why I smiled when I heard it. But I quickly lost my smile when I heard the song. It wasn't the original singer, Gino Padilla, it was Sponge-frickin'-cola! ARGH!

Ay nakoh, sorry na lang sa may gusto ng Spongecola, pero nairita ako sa version nila. Wala na yung emotion ng song. The original was sweet but their version was blah. First it was Crazy for You now it's Closer You and I. Anuba? Why mess with something that's not broken? Ayaw ko pa naman sa lahat yung gagawa ng cover version na pilit. If you're gonna make a cover of a popular song, at least make it better than the original. Hmpft.

---------------------------
Did anyone see the lunar eclipse last night?

Hehe, nagka-stiff neck ako kakatingala, di ko pa din nakita kasi super cloudy. Sayang. But on my way home at 6am, the moon was still visible in the horizon and it was so full & big. Super baba pa nya. Ang ganda. Too bad all the pics I took was kinda blurry coz the McKinley Shuttle was quite fast.

----------------------------
Crap. It's past 1pm. I have to go to sleep na. I have to be at work early tonight pala.

0 comments: