twilight pinoy version?!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sobra na talagang pag-ka-addict sa Twilight to.

I was supposed to blog about our Christmas celebrations but I got so distracted by the rumors circulating that there's now a Twilight Pinoy version, entitled.. drum roll please... Takipsilim. I mean WTF?! Shempre napamura ako. Hahaha! Maisulat ba naman pati ni Perez Hilton. Di ba kaloka?

Then I realized,"Hey, Kian is a friend of Cathy Garcia-Molina, the rumored director. I gotta confirm this." So I texted Kian and after a few minutes he replies, "May nagtanong din sa akin nyan na friend kahapon. Hehe. According to Cathy, she's not the director and she's not aware if meron ngang porject na ganyan ang abscbn for development."

Thank goodness for connections. Hehehe. I can now breathe a sigh of relief.

0 comments: