twilight saga

Monday, September 08, 2008

I finished reading all four books from the Twilight saga in 5 days. Yup, you read that right, 5 days.


5 days na puyat ako kasi pagkauwi ko ng bahay babasahin ko yung ebooks, tapos sasabihin ko sa sarili ko na, "one chapter na lang, promise." hehe, yung one chapter naging 10 chapters hanggang matapos ko na.

I believe I got eyestrain, but it's worth it. :)

I loved Twilight and Breaking Dawn (many fans didn't like it, but I really did). I didn't like New Moon and Eclipse was okay.

My favorite character is still Edward Cullen. He can't seem to do anything wrong for me. Hahaha! Kahit pa sabihing, "Ang martir mo, kakainis ka!" Di ko magawang mainis. Ahaha! affected.

I liked Bella in Twilight but by the time I read New Moon, until I finished Eclipse, she annoyed the hell out of me. "Make up your mind, Isabella Swan!" She turned out all right by Breaking Dawn, though. :)

I'm not going to attempt to write a book review, I'm not an expert in that. But I can honestly say that even if there were scenes and characters that annoyed me, or there were cheesy parts, I loved it. I mean, c'mon. Who doesn't like cheesy scenes? ^_^

I can't wait to watch the movie. Sana Nov. 21 na.

0 comments: