twilight

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I started reading Twilight by Stephenie Meyer today and I love it! Sobra! I can't wait to finish it and read the next three books (or ebooks, in my case). Which means I am also looking forward to watching the movie when it comes out in November 21, 2008. I wanted to read it the first time I heard about it but I haven't had time to read it. I'm sorry Stephenie Meyer, I'm in kuripot mode so I just downloaded all 4 books. I promise that when I'm out of this mode, I will buy all four. Heehee!

Highly recommended.

Go ahead and read the book.

You'll love it, I promise :)

I'm gonna go finish reading the book now, and I'll leave you with a picture of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter), who play Bella & Edward from Twilight the Movie. :D

0 comments: