Saturday night with the Postepeeps

Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's 4:30 in the morning and I am on my lunch break. Yep, for the first time in almost 7 months, I have a Saturday night shift. ACK! HIndi na ako sanay!

The good thing about this shift is that it's quiet because there's less agent headcount. I'm almost done with my service observes and my uptraining quota. Ang dami kong na-accomplish today. :)

Thank God for the very strong brewed coffee that I drank at the start of my shift. If not, I would have fallen asleep when I was doing the service observes. I only had about 4 hours of sleep because I left the house early so I could meet my friends in Glorietta.

Ria set up a get together for the Postepeeps before she gives birth on the 16th of the month. I wasn't sure I would be able to make it because I have a Saturday night shift, but I am glad I sacrificed sleep because I haven't seen them in a year and a half. My gah! The last time I saw them was during Aimee & Eric's wedding. Although we communicate via text and email, seeing them is waaay better.

I met Ria & Freg with their hubbies and babies at Glorietta and we had dinner at A Veneto. Too bad the others that were here in Manila couldn't make it. It was great seeing my friends, although I couldn't relate to the baby stuff. Ahahaha! Monanita at Maita, asar kayo at di kayo pumunta. Wala tuloy akong kasama na hindi makarelate. ^_^ But it's okay, I had a wonderful time. Too bad I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to because I had to go to work.

Guys, let's do this again soon. Sana lang hindi na years noh! Maybe we should set a get together once a month? What do you think? :)

0 comments: