ebooks galore!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I love limewire!

I've spent the last 30 minutes downloading ebooks and I am so excited to read them (if I find the time ^_^). I already have the latest books of my favorite guilty pleasures (Deveraux, Garwood, McNaught), as well as their books that I don't have yet. I also downloaded the complete Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse); and some chick lit.

I only downloaded songs from limewire, but lately all I've downloaded are ebooks. I still have quite a list, but I think what I've downloaded for the past 30 minutes will last me a few weeks.

I hope.

I'm a fast reader and whenever I purchase a new book, no matter how thick it is, I just have to finish it in one sitting. OC! I don't like to read a book without knowing the outcome and I usually finish a 300 page book (depending on how big the font is) in an hour or two. WHich is why I used to buy 1-2 books whenever I go to a bookstore.

There are two types of stores you should never leave me. Shoe stores and book stores. And I find it hard to leave the store without purchases. Hehehe. That's why I never go near them unless I have to. ^_^

Gotta go, I'm gonna start reading my books now! :D

0 comments: