Go David Cook!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David Cook for the mother-effin' win!!!

I don't care what the judges said, David Cook was brilliant.

I loved his song choices - songs from two of my favorite artists, U2 & Collective Soul. The 2nd song was okay, but it wasn't as cheesy as DA's song.

Simon said DC should have sung "Hello" or "Billie Jean" again, but I agree with David, why sing something you've already done?

Not to take anything away from David Archuleta, his rendition of Elton John's Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" was great. Overall though, I hink DC is the better singer/performer.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2:




I liked this performance better, because it showed David's emotional side. The World I Know - Collective Soul




















































C'mon America, choose the better singer, not the "adorable" one.

0 comments: