birthday thoughts

Monday, April 14, 2008

Another year, another birthday.

My gah. How time flies. Bday ko na naman. I said to myself earlier that how I wish birthdays end at a certain age, but my tita told me I should be thankful that I've had another year and that I will have lots and lots of birthdays to come. And she's right, birthdays should be celebrated and I have a lot to be thankful for.

I have my family, na kahit minsan may di pagkakaunawaaan (ay ang lalim), pag kelangan nanjan;
I have my postepeeps, who I haven't seen in a year, just communicating by email and text, but whenever we see each other it's like we just saw each other yesterday. I know they're always behind me;
I have the superfriends at work (di ko na kayo iisas-isahin, you know who you are and you know how special you are to me), who make work fun and who makes me look forward to being there. na kahit wala kaming pera basta magkakasama kami sa lakwatsa masayang masaya na;
I have the SME Team, na kadamay sa lahat ng issues. Breakfast at McDo forum uli tayo, guys!
I have friends from all over, who even if we rarely see each other are as close as ever.
My family and I are in good health, and even if mom's not around anymore, I still feel her presence specially when I'm feeling blue;
I have work, na kahit nakakapagod masaya naman.
I have a roof over my head and I eat 3x (sige na nga more that 3x, wahahaha!) a day.

I have a lot to be thankful for, I may not have everything that I want, but I have everything that I need.

0 comments: