wolfmann+

Saturday, March 01, 2008

I haven’t watched MTV in a long time. With the schedule I keep (there goes that line again.. :p). I rarely have time to sit down and indulge myself in watching TV.

By the time I get home, I’m so tired I’d rather sleep than watch TV, although I must admit I sometimes force myself to stay awake so I can watch my favorite shows. Hehe.

Today, I was fortunate enough to have my leave plotted. I had planned on sleeping all day (Jason mraz moment :p) or get in touch with my couch potato self.

I was surfing channels and when I got to MTV, I saw the video of the Tribute song Wolfmann+ the Group, did for Wolfmann the Person. The title of the song was, “Walk Slowly”. I had goose bumps watching the video. You see, Wolfmann or Wilfrid as I knew him was a college classmate. He passed away almost 3 years ago due to an aneurism at the age of 28.

Kinilabutan ako while watching the music video because there were pictures and videos of him there. He was so full of life there.

I have a feeling that he’s probably making great music in the afterlife.

0 comments: