SME na ako, Yey!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

So it's official. Effective Feb. 1, 2008, I've moved from Production to the Support Group. I am now a part of the SME Group (Subject Matter Expert) and wil be rendering floor support, uptrainings and escalations to the agents. I've been assigned to handle two teams, Team Franz and Team Ziggy, and will start working with them on Monday.

It was hard waiting for the announcement. Everytime I check my shcedule at the Webstation, my Feb schedule was blocked as Transferred/Promoted, but I couldn't rejoice yet coz it wasn't official and no one has confirmed it yet. Finally last Wednesday, they announced it. Yey!

I've rendered floor support a few months back when my log in wasn't working, and then again during the past two weeks, for a Champ's League activity. But last Friday was the first time I was a floor support on an official capacity. It went well, I guess. Hehe.

Although I welcome the change, I am honestly feeling quite apprehensive that I am now part of the SME Group. I have this nagging doubt at the back of my mind that I might not be able to do it well. Yikes! What if I am unable to give the right answers? Ack?! Will I be able to handle the stress of being an SME and a Champ's League member? How am I going to juggle my time? I am going to need serious planning and multitasking skills.

I'm going to miss my Team because most of us have been together since training. I won't be able to see them as much because for this month they're on the night shift and I wil be on the day shift. How sad, as Ish says all the time.

But I am glad I am now part of the SME Group with some of my Superfriends. :)

Kakayanin ko to!