THIRTY UNFINISHED SENTENCES

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Today is:
☻ Jan 14 2008, 4:30am

2. I should be:
☻ sleeping.

3. The last text message I received was from:
☻ Dads

4. And it said:
☻ T0t0o? Magkasama kayo manonood?

5. I am currently pissed off because:
☻ ugh! sorry, I promised not to tell

6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is:
☻ Collide - Howie Day

7. I would love to see:
☻ U2 in concert

8. If I could change my last name, it would be:
☻ hahahahaha! ano nga ba?!

9. After work, I love to:
☻ sleeeeep

10 . My favorite subject is:
☻ english lit & world history

11. I liked yesterday because:
☻ the weather was nice.

12. But I still sort of didn't because:
☻ i was still sad abt what what someone told me (sorry if it's vague)

13. My favorite song right now would have to be:
☻ Collide by Howie Day, Cannonball by Damien Rice and I Hate That I Love You by Rihanna

14. I sometimes forget to:
☻ bring my jacket to work

15. I currently have a crush on:
☻ celebrity ba? I don't know his name, basta sha yung "it guy" sa etc. Can someone please tell me his name?! ahahah! di na lang i-google noh?

16. My favorite number/s would have to be:
☻ 5, 15

17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just:
☻ leave me alone.

18. I really can't stand:
☻ posers and people who love to play the victim. Ugh.

19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend right away if:
☻ i fell out of love with him

20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be:
☻ ahaha! basta!

21. I'd really like to improve my grades on:
☻ not in school anymore so no grades but if it's metrics were talking about, I'd like to improve my AHT

22 . The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is:
☻ vitress from mercury drug. hehe

23. The name of the street where I live is:
☻ Avocado

24. I have never ridden:
☻ a helicopter

25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is:
☻ pay what needs to be paid, buy a condo unit at Rockwell, Serendra or Columns. Waw! sana manalo no? :p kaso di naman tumataya. hahaha!

26. One bad habit of mine is:
☻ is procrastination a habit? i don't smoke na eh so that's out

27. I go out to:
☻ enjoy. a change of scenery. hang out with friends

28. I am very attached to:
☻ my phone. never leaves my side. ahaha!

29. One friend who is not from my college is:
☻ Dads

30. I am currently stressed because:
☻ I don't know what I'll do on the 28th. I don't want that day to come. vague na naman no?

0 comments: