survey na naman?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Since I've been feeling blue and I don't want another gloomy post, I'll just answer another survey

1. Where is the person you have
feelings for right now?
♥ at home? at work? di ko lam ^_^

2. When was your last hug, w/who?
♥ last night, JR

3 . Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
♥ Of course

4. Do you sleep with the TV on?
♥ Not intentionally, hehe. if I'm really tired and I'm watching TV, I sometimes fall asleep

5. What are you doing right now?
♥ Answering this survey, texting Dads, umiiyak na parang tanga lang

6. Who's Friendsters Password Do You Have?
♥ just mine.

7. Name what you did yesterday?
♥ Went to work

9. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
♥ no

10. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
♥ Never.

11. Is there someone you wanna date right now?
♥ what a question.. haha!

12. Have you ever crawled through a window?
♥ hahaha! yes i have

14. Can you handle the truth?
♥ Sometimes..

15. Are you too forgiving?
♥ No, not really

16. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
♥ Yes, thesis time and road trips with friends

18. Are you closer to your mother or father?
♥ Mother.

19. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
♥ i dont think so


20. Do you have trust issues?
♥ Yes!!!

21. Would you live with someone without
marrying them?
♥ There are plans but we shall see..

22. Have your friends ever seen you
cry?
♥My friends seeing me cry is an understatement.

23. Who was the last person you cried
in front of?
♥ My brother while watching I am Legend.

24. Have you ever wanted to strip naked
in front of someone?
♥ Haha. ;)

25. How many people can you say you've
really loved?
♥ just DJ. well, family and friends are given already.

26. Do you eat healthy?
♥ Steady. .

28. What are you listening to?
♥ Nothing.

29. If you could pick one person to disappear from the planet, who would
it be?
♥ Sino nga ba, soulmate?

0 comments: