goodbyes are never easy

Friday, January 18, 2008


I guess it's safe for me to write about it now, after all, it's going to be his last day tomorrow. I'm still in a bit of a shock and honestly, I am still disappointed, but I have to accept his decision to resign.

My TL Paul (green shirt) tendered his resignation last Dec. 28. He told me about it last Friday and he told the rest of the team last Monday. Technically, his last day at work will be on Jan. 28, but he's going to be on terminal leave next week. Tomorrow is the last day he'll be with the Team.

It's sad that he's leaving but I respect his decision to resign to take care of his mom. I understand where he's coming from as I did the same thing when my mom got sick. Pero shempre, malungkot pa rin.

God bless. We'll miss you. Team Orion will never be the same without you.

0 comments: