60 questions to sum up 2007

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Year-end survey filched from Kat :)

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?

It's quite embarassing to admit but 2007 was the year I first rode the MRT. :p

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?
Wow. When have I ever kept a New Year's Resolution? Hehehe!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My cousin-in-law Rochelle gave birth to little Carl Roy (who I haven't seen yet. How sad is that?)

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No one, thank God.

5. What countries did you visit?
Never left the country. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to visit another counrty.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
More money. Ahaha!

7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Dec. 17, 2007. Superfriends' Superparty, Sept. 29 (don't ask why na lang... ), May 6-7. Vonage Beach party

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Being motivated to go to work. I haven't been motivated most of the year but during the latter part, I found myself enjoying work again, well not exactly work, but seeing my work friends. That in itself is an achievement. Oh, being voted as one of the Sprint Champion's League is quite nice, too.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I can't think of any off the top of my head. will have to get back to you on this one.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Thank God I didn't.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Hehehe.. alam ni Shelay. If I'll write it magkaka-issue, so wag na lang :)

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
I think mine. :)

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
At times my behavior din. Jena certainly knows who the other two are.

14. Where did most of your money go?
bills.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Superfriends's superparty

16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2007?
Umbrella, Beautiful Girls, papaya song (wahaha!)

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? -- happier
ii. thinner or fatter? -- would you believe it? I'm thinner this year. w00t!
iii. richer or poorer? -- Richer, and not financially

18. What do you wish you'd done more?
travelled, read more books

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
smoke

20. How many one-night stands?
Engk.

21. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy, Brothers and SIsters.

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate is such a strong word. But I dislike someone now whom I liked last year.

23. What was the best book you read?
I didn't get to read much this year. Boo!

24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
rediscovered dishwalla :)

25. What did you want and get?
a new cellphone

26. What was your favorite film of this year?
Transformers and The Simpson's Movie

27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Wow... I can't remember what I did on my birthday. I think I was at work coz I just finished ACS Training and we couldn't be absent during nesting period.

28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
less worries

29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Well. as Wil put it, I'm almost always wearing black. no, I'm not a goth. I just think I look better in black. I don't really like loud colors, but maybe I'll try it this year.

30. What kept you sane?
friends, cousins, laughter, picture moments with the superfriends

31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't know his name, but I saw him recently on TV. Who's the "It Guy" on etc? Can someone please tell me? ^_^

32. What political issue stirred you the most?
Sad to say, I've become apathetic.

33. Who did you miss?
mom, family and friends I haven't seen in years

34. Who was the best new person you met?
Paul, Kitkat and the Superfriends. I've known them before but we've become superclose this year.

35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
You can't please everybody, if you try to please everyone, you'll just end up miserable.

36. What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
"I love your enthusiasm and I grateful I've come to know you." awww.. answeet nya...

37. The most touching experience you've had this year?
I've had a lot of those this year and I really appreciate having people I can talk to about anything and everything. you know who you guys are. Thank you :)

38. What did you like most about yourself this year?
I think I'm more patient this year and I thought multiple times before I spoke (not that I didn't think before I speak before, I just practiced a little more restraint this year).

39. What did you hate most about yourself this year?
Jena, ano nga ba sabi mo sa ken last week? Sana di na ako magpakatanga noh? Ahahaa!

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
And i hate how much i love you boy
I cant stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you boy
But I just cant let you go
And I hate that I love you so
--- Hate That I Love You by Rihanna

41. Was 2007 a good year for you?
compared to the year before, 2007 was slightly better

42. What was your favorite moment of the year?
Urban Glam, Superparty

43. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Everytime I'm on emote mode

44. Where were you when 2007 began?
At the corner of Ayala Ave. & Paseo de Roxas

45. Who were you with?
I had a shift last year but Yulo, Kat, Kharynne and I took an early "lunch" and went to the Countdown at Ayala

46. Where will you be when 2007 ends?
I was at home with my family :)

47. Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
with dad and my siblings

48. Do you have a new years resolution for 2008?
I don't do New year's resolutions anymore. hehehe

49. What was your favorite month of 2007?
May and December

50. What was your favorite record from 2007?
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance (2007 yun db?)

51. Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2007?
compared to 2006, yes I did

52. Do a lot of drugs in 2007?
- Antibiotics, paracetamol and painkillers only ahahaha - ako din!

53. You do anything you are ashamed of this year?
nah

54. How much money did you spend in 2007?
err....

55. What was your proudest moment of 2007?
I have no idea

56. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
omg. I remember that day so vividly... But since I promised I will never speak of it again, sorry, I'd have to keep that to myself :)

57. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?
I think It would have something to do with question 57, but then again everything turned out well in the end, so maybe I wouldn't change anything.

58. What are your plans for 2008?
Be a better person, procrastinate less, do more of everything! - that's a good idea, Kat. :)

59. How are you different now that the year has ended?
I'm still the same Jennie, but I've learned to think of myself too instead of just thinking about others.

60. What are your wishes for the new year?
Good health for family and friends, peace of mind, prosperity.

0 comments: