sick day

Monday, October 29, 2007

I was supposed to render 6th day OT tonight but I'm here stuck at home with a freaking fever. I spent the last two days in my room sleeping, freezing, reading and watching tv. Sounds nice, except fro the freezing part, but I didn't enjoy doing nothing. Not while my head is throbbing and was just feeling icky all over.

Eveyone at work has been getting sick the past couple of weeks and I'm just the latest victim of the big, walking virus that is WIlcor. Ahahaha! We've been kidding her that she brought the virus to work. I don't actually know if she was the first person to get sick but everyday someone at work starts sneezing or coughing or is on sick leave. Actually, in fairness to her, I don't think she's the only reason everyone is getting sick at work. Most nights it's like Winter Wonderland (as Kulot calls it) at work, and when we leave the office, it's so hot outside of rain suddenly pours.

I just wish they Lysol the place or hopefully make the air purifier work, or better yet, make the temperature in the Ops Area more conducive to working and not for freezing.

I hope tomorrow I'd feel a lot better. I don't like being cooped up at home when's it's not my choice. Hehehe.


0 comments: