Metacomosis Party and the day Kimi became the F1 Champ :D

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hmm.. It's been a while since I wrote a blog entry. I've been super busy the past few weeks with all the activities at work and everytime I get home, I'm just too sleepy to think and write about my life. I could only post pics and reply to comments as those actions do not require much thinking. :p

I just got home from the Sprint/Cosmos Metacosmosis Red Party, which was the Program's Kick-off Party. It was held at the Valle Verde 4 Clubhouse, and was supposed to start at 9:30 but started an hour late. Hehe. Had a lot of fun, mostly because of the people I was with. My friends and I haven't been out since Kim's despedida.

A lot of people didn't go to the party, either because they had shifts tonight or didnt really feel like going. I actually didn't want to go earlier but I thought I deserved some time off because work has been stressful. And I'm glad my friends bugged me into going. I stayed for about 4 hours and the party wasn't even on high gear yet. I have no idea what time it ended.

It was also a good thing I went coz one of my close friends from the old program went, too. We had a lot to catch up on as I haven't seen her since May.

I have a feeling my entry is not as coherent as I would like it to be. Parang feeling ko patalon-talon ako ng topic. Haha! OC lang...

I'm not going to proofread this before I post it coz I think I won't be able to finish this entry if I do. Hehe.

When I got home, I still could't sleep so I went online. First thing I checked was the results of the Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix. It was the last race of the Season and there was a 3 way tie for the Driver's Champrionship. I am soooo happy that Kimi Raikkonen finally won! Woohoo! I have been waiitng for him to win the Championship for the last 5 years and he wins it on the day I wasn't able to watch it. Dang! I have to watch the replay of that race.

Congrats, Kimi! (waw.. feeling close :p)


0 comments: