survey break

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Since I haven't blogged in a while and my writing skills are kinda rusty, I'll just post a survey-type thingie, which I got from a friend. This is what my workmates and I used to do back in the days when we had avail time. Seems so long ago... lagi na lang queuing eh.

1. Start Time: ~ 11:42 am (hehehe.. no work today!)
2. Name: ~ Jennifer
3. Nickname: ~Jennie, Jay, Jen, Jepot, Jepotski, Ne, Je, Ba
4. Astrology sign: ~ Aries
5. Gender: ~ female
6. nsan ung 6???? ~ uhmmmm...
7. Hair color: ~ black
8. Eye color: ~ dark brown
9. Height: ~ 5'2 1/2" (don't forget the 1/2!)
10. Favorite color: ~ Blue, Black, Maroon, Purple
11. Glasses: ~ hay... I'm blind without my glasses or contacts 450/450
12. o, wala ding 12?
13. tattoos: ~ none
14. Birthplace: ~ Makati, Metro Manila
15. Area code: ~ +632
16. Friends: ~ everywhere

******HAVE YOU EVER*****

17. cut your own hair?: ~ yup, especially when I don't like the way it's been cut at the salon. I also cut my sister's hair sometimes
18. Done something in the past regret? ~ haven't we all?
19. Have you ever met someone you were not supposed to? ~ oooooh, yes
20. where's 20? dunno
21. Skipped school?: ~ of course ;-p
22. Bungee jumped? ~nope and i don't think I ever will. Too chicken
23. Punched someone? ~ nope, but I felt like punching some people ^_^
24. Cheated on someone? ~ i loathe infidelity - me too!
25. Been arrested? ~ never
26. Broken into someones house? ~ nope
27. Been rejected? ~ who hasn't?
28. Been to a funeral? ~ yes
29. Used a lighter? ~ yup yup

*****FAVORITE*****

30. Season: ~ Summer & Christmas
31. Ice cream flavor: ~ double dutch, arce dairy queso real & avocado, coffee crumble, rocky road, yes i'm a sweet tooth
32. School subject(s): ~ english lit, visual arts, world history
33. Candy: ~ maxx menthol hahaha! fox's, chocolates na lang: cadbury, van houten, ferrero rocher, hershey's extra creamy with almonds, ricoa flat tops, almonets, maltesers
34. Breakfast: ~ pancake, longsilog, champorado, hotsilog
35. Juice: ~ orange, pinaple, four seasons
36. Book(s): ~ I LOOOOVE THEM!!! :) see my friendster profile na lang
37. Movie(s): ~ see my friendster profile din
38. Song(s): ~ I can't live without music. I have way too many favorites to type it all here, but my flavors of the month are How to Save a Life by The Fray, Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol & Angels & Devils by Dishwalla
39. Sport to watch on TV: ~ formula1, tennis, swimming, UAAP basketball, soccer (but only during world cup :p)
40. Letter(s): ~ J & S
41. Favorite fast food restaurant: ~ Jollibee :D
42. Disney Princess: ~ Cinderella & Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
43. TV station: ~ HBO, ETC, Starworld, Discovery Travel & Living, MTV, CNN, Studio 23
44. Name for a son: ~ Matthew or Nathaniel
45. Name for a daughter: ~ Meredith (I liked it even before Gray's Anatomy), Marguerite. or maybe Bernice. I liked Samantha, Alessandra & Cassandra before, but I changed my mind.

******DO YOU PREFER*****

46. Chocolate or Vanilla? ~ I'm a certified chocoholic, so chocolates
47. Alcoholic or none? ~ depends
48. love relationships or friend relationship?: ~ both
49. hello, 49? where are you?
50. Scary movies or comedies? ~ both
51. Short or long hair?: ~ depends on my mood, but i'm growing my hair now. I want it longer this time
52. Croutons or bacon bits? - croutons AND bacon bits

******FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND******

53. Mexicans in general: ~ Zorro :p
54. School: ~ St. Scho
55. Grass: ~ Bermuda
56. Cow: ~ beef! :p
57. Canada: ~ Maple leaf
58. Mouse: ~ Mickey Mouse
59. Hands: ~ my drawing hand. haha

******THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU******

60. Watched a movie?: ~ nope
61. Talked on the phone?: ~ yep. all the time! ^_^
62. Cried?: ~ yes
63. Choked?: ~ nope
64. Drank a glass of water?: ~ ay madami
65. Done Drugs?: ~ nope
66. Read a book or magazine?: ~ yes to both
67. Watched TV?: ~ yes
68. Looked in the mirror?: ~ yup yup
69. Taken a shower?: ~ yes
70. Taken a picture?: ~ no
71. Listened to music?: ~ always
72. Kissed someone?: ~ yes
73. Told someone you liked them?: ~ no. takot ko lang. hahahahaha!
74. end time: ~ 12:23

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also like the name Bernice, it's very European, hehe. BTW Jen, I changed my URL. If you don't mind updating your links. Thanks a lot!

Jennie said...

hi kai :) thanks for the heads up. sorry late reply, i haven't been online much lately :)