song meme

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I got this from a friendster bulletin a couple of weeks ago and I decided to do it again and see if the song would fit the question. :) Anyone is free to answer this meme.

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense. You'll be surprised though... NO CHEATING!

How are you feeling today?
heaven know i'm miserable now - the smiths

In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?

Will you get far in life?
silent lucidity - queensryche

A round trip journey in your head
Master of illusion, can you realize your dream's alive
You can be the guide, but...
I........will be watching over you
I........am gonna help to see you through

How do your friends see you?
tattooed in my mind - d'sound

And I can't get you out of my dreams
Now I know you're the dangerous kind

Will you get married?
hinahanap-hanap kita - rivermaya (hahahaha!)

Sa umaga't sa gabi sa
bawa't minutong lumilipas
Hinahanap-hanap kita

What is your best friend's theme song?
trees - marty casey

I don't wanna go through this life
Without you by my side
And I have got it all worked out in my head

What is the story of your life?
the nearness of you - ella fitzgerald

It's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me
Oh no, It's just the nearness of you

What was high school like?
3 libras - a perfect circle

Difficult not to feel a little bit
Disappointed and passed over
When I've looked right through
See you naked but oblivious
And you don't see me


How can you get ahead in life?
God bless the child - mishka adams

You can help yourself baby
Oh don't you take too much
Mama may have, Papa may have
But God bless the child who's got his own
Who's got his own


What is the best thing about your friends?
absolutely (the story of a girl) - nine days

This is the story of a girl
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world
While she looks so sad in photographs
I absolutely love her when she smiles


What is today going to be like?
run - collective soul

Are these times contagious ?
I've never been this bored before,
Is this the prize I've waited for?

What is in store for this weekend?

ironic - alanis morissette

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything´s okay and everything´s going right

What song Describes you?
don't stand so close to me - the police

Don't stand, don't stand so, don't stand so close to me

To describe your grandparents?
cosy in the rocket - psapp

Tick tack toe, you're fitting into place
And now the old ways don't seem true

How is your life going?
girlfriend - julia fordham (ang sad naman!)

don't tell me to stop crying please just hold me while I do
soothe me with your silence and just cradle me to you
don't push me for my reasons or expect me to explain
how can I in five minutes shift a lifetime's hidden pain


What song will they play at your funeral?
knockin' on heaven's door - guns n' roses (hahahaha! ang galeng!)

Mama take this badge from me, I can't use it anymore
It's getting dark too dark to see, Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's doo
r

How does the world see you?
good - better than ezra (ayus!)

Now, maybe I'm just too sure.
Or Maybe I'm just too frightened by the sound of it.
Pieces of note fall down, but the letter said,
Aha, it was good living with you.


Will you have a happy life?
sing - travis

You've been waiting in the sun too long
But if you sing, sing, sing, sing, sing
For the love you bring wont mean a thing
Unless you sing, sing, sing


What do your friends really think of you?
walking after you - foo fighters

Tonight I'm tangled in my blanket of clouds, dreaming aloud
Things just won't do without you, matter of fact
Ooh I'm on your back, I'm on your back, Ooh I'm on your back

Do people secretly lust after you?
i just don't think i'll ever get over you - colin hay (waw)

I don't want you thinking that I dont get asked to dinner
'Cause I'm here to say that I sometimes do
And even though I may seem to a feel a touch of love
I just dont think I'll ever get over you

And if I lived 'til I was a hundred and two
I just don't think I'll ever get over you...


How can I make myself happy?
the look of love - sergio mendes & brazil 66

The look of love is in your eyes.
A look... Your smile can't disguise.

What should you do with your life?
feels like home - chantal kreviasuk

Something in your eyes makes me want to lose myself
Makes me want to lose myself in your arms
There's something in your voice
Makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts the rest of my life


Will you ever have children?
tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka - eraserheads

Buhos na ulan, aking mundo'y lunuring tuluyan
Tulad ng pag-agos mo, 'Di mapipigil ang puso kong nagliliyab
Pag-ibig ko'y umaapaw, Damdamin ko'y humihiyaw sa tuwa
Tuwing umuulan at kapiling ka

2 comments:

Kai said...

Wow, that's an interesting survey! Cool answers too, hehe! Have a nice weekend, Jennie (:

Jennie said...

Hi k a i! Thanks ;) I hope you had a wonderful weekend. How's your tan?