adobe illustratorTM

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I have a confession to make.

I haven't been reading my ebooks like I planned to do two weeks ago.

I've been sidetracked by Adobe IllustratorTM. And now I am hooked. BIG-TIME!

My passion for drawing has been reawakened. Only now I'm doing it with the help of a mouse (which is kinda hard to do), vectors and live trace.

The picture on the left is a composite of different effects and live trace options, which I tried out.

I'm not good at drawing with a mouse yet, so I tried out live trace and used the different effects to come up with the "artwork" above . I've done some drawings, but they aren't up to par yet. Maybe when I'm better at it, I'll post it here. Until then, I'll content myself with tracing pictures. Hehehe.

If only I have this or this. I know I'll be happier.

But if I have THIS, I might die of excitement, but I'll risk it. :p

Paging my fairy godmother....

5 comments:

mfaizalzul said...

nice blog you have!!

Clare said...

hala na-addict na?

uy mare i have the my date with site up na... mydatewithjc.blogspot.com

sana you can spread the word! i need all the help i can get!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jennie,
Adobe Illustrator is one awesome tool!Ü Talk about one of the best gifts brought about by technology. Anyways... about the message you left in my HaloScan -- the family who's invited us to the Parada ng Lechon slash Feast of San Juan are the Palacio's + the Noche's. They are the landowners of the project that we're handling. They invited us to join and so there, we had a great time. Which Palacio or Noche is your high school classmate?Ü

Happy Wednesday,
russ

Kai said...

I wish I'm also good at drawing. Even the software can't teach me, lol. Have a good one, Jennie! (:

Jennie said...

mfaizalzul: thank you :)

clare: hehehe.. na-addict na nga. sobra :p

uy! good luck. i hope maganda ang results nun. :D

will do, mare. :)

russ: Adobe Illustrator is awesome! It's just hard to draw using a mouse :p

small world talaga. My high school classmate was a Palacio, she's a doctor now. And in college, I had a classmate who's a Noche. :p Parada ng Lechon in Balayan is the best fiesta I've been to. In HS I had 2 classmates from Balayan, and in college I had 5 from Balayan. Pag Parada ng Lechon, parang reunion din :p

kai:Drawing skills or not, you're still very artistic. It shows on your blog layouts. :)