white cove

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I initially thought that I should write captions for each picture, but I'm not really good at that. Hahaha! I couldn't think of witty captions, all I could come up with were cheesy or boring ones, so I decided to just post the pictures.

Scenery shots taken on March 10, 2006, during the METGen Company Outing at White Cove Resort, Nasugbu, Batangas.








Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay!

how i wish makakapunta akong beach anytime soon!

my boss' idea of a company outing kasi is a bisita iglesia ;P

out na si melissa! haha!

clare

Kai said...

It officially sucks to be living in a place with no beaches at all. God, I miss Pinas ):

missP said...

your pics makes me want to come home na naman ulit.gosh, can't wait till June na..hehe :)

Jennie said...

hi clare! :) sana this year company outing nyo sa beach naman.

oo nga out na si melissa. haha! ang late ng reply ko :p sana this week, si bucky na ang mawala or si kellie.

hello kai :) Pinas misses you, too. When you go on vacation, go to a lot of beaches, para pagbalik mo sa TX, mejo sawa ka na sa beach :D

hi missP! wow, vacation ka in June? malapit na lang yun. :D

Toni said...

Looks very relaxing! How was the sand?

Jennie said...

the sand was cool to the feet and was very fine. parang sa boracay. even if you're barefoot hindi mapapaso yung paa mo sa init. :)