Superman Returns

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Finally, we had a welcome reprieve from the scorching heat of summer. It's been raining since 10 am and I'm loving the cool weather. It's 24 degrees celcius outside, still not cool for people used to colder weather, but it's a 12 degree drop from yesterday's temperature. No complaints from me about that. :)




I recieved an email from a friend with pictures of the new Superman, Brandon Routh. I must admit that the first time I saw his picture, I didn't think he fit the role. With the new pictures, I've seen a marked difference and he's beginning to look like Superman. Christopher Reeve will always be THE Superman for me, but Brandon Routh now looks the part. :)

The new Lois Lane is Kate Bosworth (Blue Crush, Win A Date With Tad Hamilton). I don't know, I think she's miscast. Parang hindi bagay. But we'll see when Superman Returns open this May if she's the right Lois Lane. Gene Hackman was a great Lex Luthor and I am excited to watch Kevin Spacey as the new Lex. I think he'll also be a formidable nemesis to Superman.

I can't wait to watch Superman Returns! :D You can watch the trailer here.

0 comments: