on R-VAT & the perfect man

Friday, February 03, 2006

Don't you just love it when you've written a long entry and then suddenly something happens and goodbye entry? Hehehe... can you feel the sarcasm? Hay, I hate it when that happens, but I never learn. I still don't write my drafts on Word.

Should I attempt to recreate what I wrote earlier? Hahaha! Good luck na lang, if I'll remember what I wrote. :p

I actually have 4 posts on my draft box: one finished, but I'm still thinking if I should publish it, and three unfinished drafts. I don't know if I'll finish it, delete it, or consolidate it to one long entry. :p

Anyway, it's only the 3rd of February, and I already feel the effects of the R-VAT, which was effected on the 1st of the month. Kaines! I actually don't mind if I pay more on taxation, as long as I know where my taxes go. I want tangible proof that my taxes go where they're supposed to. You know, like on new school buildings for public schools, better health care, improved infrastructures, and generally better basic services. Sadly, I doubt if that's where it will go. It pains me to say this, but I think it will just go to the pockets of corrupt officials. It just goes to show that I have a dreadful perception of our government. I sincerely hope I am wrong.

Yup, I'm a disgruntled taxpayer. :p

---------------------
I almost forgot, I was tagged by Louis:

The sex of the target: Male

Eight Different Points of my Perfect Lover Partner:

  1. He should be someone whom I can talk to about anything under the sun. A smart cookie is definitely a turn on. Someone I could have meaningful and intellectually stimulating conversations with, as well as silly, inane ones.
  2. Someone who would get along well with my family & friends. They're very important to me, and if my special someone gets along with them, I'd be a happy camper.
  3. He doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous, but must be neat and presentable. Yung mukhang mabango. :) Ay mali, dapat mabango talaga sha, hindi lang mukhang mabango. Hopefully, he'll be taller. I'm only 5'2", and if he's also small, I can just imagine how little our children would be. Hahaha!
  4. Someone with a sense of humor, and can make me laugh until tears fall down my cheeks. Wit and sense of humor is very attractive.
  5. He must have loads of patience. I'm quick tempered, so he should be able to get my moods (not that I am always moody :p) and gives me space until I cool down.
  6. He should respect me and my opinions. Chauvinist pigs and condescending males need not apply. Rejected agad.
  7. He need not be sappy sweet. But he should be able to express his feelings. I don't need constant validation, but showing me how he feels about me would be really nice.
  8. He should have passion: in his beliefs, his craft/work, in life.

I'm tagging chie, missP, clare, raissa, jeanny, toni, tin, and dinah.

The rules:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. If tagged a 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Kai said...

intelligence, sense of humor, and good grooming. top 3 talaga ng mga girlets! nice list (:

jeanny said...

uy new tag. cge I'll answer this later on

missP said...

hey, thanks for the tag. i will ahve mine up A.S.A.P.

chie said...

nakupu. goodluck sa kin. hehe.

Toni said...

I finally answered your tag! :D Tamang-tama, Valentine's!