meme time

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Meme time muna. I want to block out what's happening to the world around me for now. This one's from Clare:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the Lord blows upon it. (from The Dictionary of Quotations from the Holy Bible - hehe, parang ang bait no? Honestly, di ko pa nababasa yung book.)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Nothing but air.

3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Late Night with Conan O'Brien

4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
4 pm

5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4:15 pm

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
occasional vehicles passing by

7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went to the 47th floor of PBCom Tower for an interview.

8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Apple.com

9.What are you wearing?
blue shirt & blue shorts

10.Did you dream last night?
I know I did, but I can't remember what it's about. I should've written it down when I woke up this morning.

11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago as I read my best friend's text message.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I'm facing the windows, the white walls are bare.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not really.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's all right.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Finding Neverland on cable tv

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Hehehe.. madami akong gusto. First, I'd ask my family what they want and give it to them (as long as I can afford it :p). Then I'd buy the lot next to our property and renovate our house. Then, I'd buy a unit in SoMa (South of Market), a house in Canyon Ranch and an SUV. Even if I want a BMW Series 7 or a Mercedes Benz SL500, I'd rather not get it coz I'm afraid it will just attract carnappers and such :p. I'd also buy techie stuff like the new Apple MacBook Pro and the PalmOne Treo 700W. Ang dami, no? Di kaya maubos agad yung money ko? Haha!

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I used to be a cheerdancer in fourth grade. Bwahaha!

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eradicate poverty.

19. Do you like to dance?
I used to in grade school. Now you'd have to bribe me, if you want me to dance. ;)

20.George Bush:
I'd rather not comment. :p

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I made a list of names before, but I forgot where I placed it. All I can remember are Meredith, Samantha, Bernice & Alexandra.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Benedict or Nathaniel

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, I'm actually mulling over it right now.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Welcome home (ako din! I want God to say that to me :D)

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
I'm not tagging anyone. :) Whoever wants to do the meme is more than welcome to do it.

0 comments: