life goes on

Thursday, February 09, 2006

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

I have been trying to blog for days but I didn't have the heart to. I don't know why but I also didn't want to write just for the sake of having an entry.

This morning, I was checking my Gmail and I found the quote above. It brought a smile on my face because it brought me hope. I've been feeling a bit depressed lately (don't know if it's PMS, valentine's day is near, or something else), but the quote made my day.

It's been almost nine months since mom passed away and left a big hole in my heart, but it's true, life does go on. I still miss her everyday, but I also know that there is so much to live for. Mom wouldn't like it if our world stopped revolving because she's gone.

She may not be with us physically, but I know she's with us in spirit. I just have to remind myself that everyday. After all, her memories live in our hearts forever. All I need to do is to close my eyes and she's here again.