late night with conan o'brien

Monday, February 13, 2006

I love watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien. It never fails to make me laugh. I honestly like it better than The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and The Late Show with David Letterman. I mean, I like Jay's "every man humor" and Dave's sarcasm, but Conan's sense of humor appeals to me more.

Lately, Conan has this running schtick about how he found out that he's REALLY BIG in Finland. The reason: He bears a strong resemblance to the newly re-elected Finnish President Tarja Halonen. And yes, she's a woman. :D


Separated at birth?

Conan is so big in Finland, it was even said that he may have helped Pres. Halonen win the election, by the mock campaign ads he made on his show. [Source] Hahaha! How great is that? Here's a video clip of the mock campaign ad.

He's now in Finland to receive an award and to meet the Finnish President. I can't wait to watch how it goes.

Thanks for always making me laugh, Conan. :)

---------------------

Happy Heart's Day, everyone!

4 comments:

missP said...

Happy Heart's Day, Jennie! :)

Kai said...

yeah, Conan is in Finland right now, campaigning for Tarja. hahaha, i think if there'd be a way for him to be the president instead, people would definitely go for him. lol. so crazy. i love Conan, he never fails to make me laugh, even with the most stupid things. LOL. happy valentine's day, jennie!

Giannina said...

hello! :)

napadaan lang.. hehe.. happy valentines (kahit 1 day late!)

Jennie said...

missP: i hope you had a happy heart's day yesterday :D

kai: Conan for President! Hahahaha! happy valentine's :D

giannina: belated happy heart's day! :)