hodgepodge

Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's been more than a week since I last updated my blog. I guess it's time to post a new entry. The problem is, I have no idea what to write about. Well, that's not entirely true. There are lots of things I want to write about, I just don't have the inclination to write about it as of this moment. I dunno. I guess I am in a blogging funk.

I decided to just go ahead and type whatever comes to mind. No proofreading before hitting the "Publish Post" button. So if I make lots of grammatical or typographical errors, my apologies. Especially to the OC types out there (hehehe... hello Clare! :p)

I just came from the funeral of my best friend's grandmother, with my dad. I admit it's still quite hard for me to go to a funeral (coz I remember mom's funeral), but I know I have to be there for my friend, as she has been there with me in our time of need. I wanted to let her know that I am there for her, as she has been for me and my family. Although, I wish I could do more.

Change topic. Ayoko mag-emote mode. :)

I got a little ticked off the last week when I heard a comment from someone, at the waiting area of St. Luke's (hehe, I couldn't help but eavesdrop coz her voice was kinda loud), who said that she doesn't have a blog because she has a life. Hello? As opposed to people who blog, who you assume do not have a life? Please. Stop saying things you know nothing about. People blog because they want to express themselves.

I can't speak for the other bloggers, but I don't write about everything that happens in my life. What I write about is just a percentage of who I am. It's just once of my facets. One cannot assume to know somebody by just reading that person's blog entries. Hindi naman nya alam kung ano yung ginagawa ng tao pag hindi sha nagba-blog. Hindi nya alam kung ano ang laging iniisip nun, kung ano yung currently na wino-worry niya o yung ginagawa nya sa trabaho. That's why I think it's wrong to make certain assumptions about people, when all you know is a part of that person. You're doing them an injustice by prejudging them. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we stop making unfair assumptions about people?

Oooh! pop-culture break:

Angelina is pregnant with Brad Pitt's baby! Shems, so my wish that Brad & Jen would get back together someday, just went down the drain.

5 comments:

kai said...

We're actually pretty the same! I don't write a lot about myself as I used to, I just figured that giving too much information can harm you in any way possible. Oh well, at least we're showbiz gossipers, so we always have something to blog about. Haha. I'm also a Team Aniston-er, shame on Brangelina!

russ.â„¢ said...

hi jennie!Ü
so i heard. haha! imagine what cute little angelinas and litte brads they'll have. aww. anyways, happy weekend dear!

Clare said...

uy nairita naman din ako dun sa na-overhear mo...and yeah, just because we blog it doesn't mean we don't have a life! it's a means of self-expression...or sometimes, like kai said, for gossip! lol!

i've made it a point din with my blog na although i share a lot of things, there's always a limit...i think i'm pretty open about myself and my life, but i don't blog about everything din naman...hehehe...

and don't worry girl, di gumagana pagka-OC ko ngayon. hahaha!

toni said...

Ano kaya itsura ng anak ng Team Jolie?! :)

Jennie said...

@KAI: Ei, welcome back! I wasn't happy with the Brangelina baby news. Team Aniston all the way!

@RUSS: halu! :) i'm sure the baby would be cute, but i'm still rooting for Brad & jen. hehehe.. affected ako :p

@CLARE: Kaines noh? I hate to make assumptions din, pero baka sinabi nya yun kasi hindi sha marunong mag-blog. hahaha! i'm joking, but you know what they say about jokes: it's half-meant :p

@TONI: hmm.. blonde, blue-eyed baby with full lips. heehee! :P