dsl rocks!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

DSL rocks! I so am loving it :D I've lost count how many songs I've downloaded (oops!) since yesterday. Hehehe.. mauubos na yung nasa listahan ko.

I thought our dsl line would be connected next week because when we applied, the girl at the counter said it would take about 5 working days. We were pleasantly surprised when that same day, we got a call from pldt (uy, plugging!), and they said they were going to connect it the next day (which was yesterday). Woohoo! Ang saya! :p

-------------------
Last Sunday, my family and I went to the 2nd birthday party of our nephew Keane. Even if was a children's party, I enjoyed it. I was able to see my cousins again and the mascots, Jollibee and Mr. Yum, were funny. Lumabas na naman ang pagkaisip bata ko. Heehee!

I was going to post the pictures from the party, but I forgot to charge the digicam's battery. I'll post it asap. :)

-------------------
I was tagged by Giannina:


List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

My seven songs are:

1. Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
2. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
3. Huwag Mo Nang Itanong - Eraserheads
4. When I'm Thinking About You - The Sundays
5. I'll Do It Anyway - The Lemonheads
6. Helena - My Chemical Romance
7. More Than Anyone - Gavin deGraw


I am tagging: Chie, Dinah, Clare, Mud, eLa, missP and anyone who wants to do this. :)

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

missP said...

hello jennie,

:) thanks for the tag...i'll have mine in my next post ;)

happy week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Keane yung pangalan ng pamangkin mo? Ang cooooool!!!

Yey, will definitely find time to do this. Thanks for the tag. I'm so sad, all the songs in my iPod got lost coz they replaced mine with a new stock when it got ruined. Then all the mp3s in my laptop got accidentally erased. :( All my CDs and empithrees are all in manila Bwaaaaaaaahhhhuhuhuhu. ~eLa

jeanny said...

buti kayo, you didn't have problems with pldtdsl. Kami hay, parusa...pahirapan pa. It's a long story. Pro ok na naman cya now after weeks of follow-up, hay.

HAve a ncie day jennie

russ.â„¢ said...

hi jennie!ü the killers rock! and dsl rocks!Ü hehe. hope you're havin a happy day!

Jennie said...

hi missP! thanx. i hope you're having a good week, too :)

yup, eLa, that's my nephew's name. :)

oh no! ang sad naman nun. :( that happened to me twice in the last few months. but thanks to dsl, i've DLd almost all the mp3s i lost and more. I hope you'll get your mp3 files soon.

halu, jeanny! oo nga buti wala kami naging problem with pldtdsl. hopefully, wag din magkaroon ng problem. i read about your pldtdsl experience, buti na alng ok na. :)

ei, russ! yep, the killers and dsl ROCKS! :D

I hope you're all having a great week!