On Halloween

Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's that time of the year again.

Halloween.

The day when I lose whatever courage I have. The day I revel in watching the Halloween presentations of local shows, horror movies on cable tv, reading horror books and exchanging horror stories. The night I sleep with the lights on, because all the scary stuff that I absorbed, makes my over-active imagination go over drive.

I can't help it. Even if I'm probably one of the world's biggest cowards, I enjoy the scary things associated with Halloween, All Saint's Day and All Soul's Day. I've never missed a Halloween episode of Magandang Gabi, Bayan. Ever. In fact, I look forward to it. But it's a different story when it's over. Mega-duwag na ako, pag tapos na yung mga nakakatakot na palabas. :p

Oftentimes, I tell myself that I shouldn't watch those shows, but I never learn. I still watch it. I'd just have to sleep with the lights on or magtalukbong kahit init na init ako. Hahaha!

Happy Halloween and enjoy the looooong weekend!

4 comments:

Vikkicar said...

Happy long weekend to you too. God Bless.
p.s. I don't watch the scary shows...hee...

Anonymous said...

ako rin i have the same attitude about magandang gabi bayan...i'd watch it but i'd be scared senseless after!

clare

jeanny said...

Bah bago na pala dito. I like it mas simple.

Have a great week ;D

Jennie said...

thanks, vikkicar :) hehehe, ako favorite ko yun, pagkatapos, takot naman :p
-----------

hi clare! :) how was your halloween party?
-----------

halu, jeanny! thanks, kaya lang di ko pa din maayos for IE. :)

have a great week ahead!