children who act like adults

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Last night as I was about to go to sleep, I had several ideas on what to blog about today. I thought about writing it down on the post-it beside my bed, but I was so sleepy, I decided not to.

Bad idea.

Now I can't remember what I wanted to blog about. Hahaha! Goodness... I think age is catching up with me. That or I have too many things in my head that it's all jumbled up. I wonder if it's time to take memory enhancers? :p

Oh, please pray for my friend Clare. She hasn't been feeling well lately and she's due for a colonoscopy tomorrow. I do hope the results will turn out well. *HUGS* to you, my friend.

------------------
I've been rereading some of my latest posts and I've realized that I've become serious. Not that it's a bad thing, I was just surprised. I guess I'm finally maturing. (Hehehe!). I just don't want the child-like (childish? :p), crazy side of me to disappear. I'd like it a lot if it would emerge from time to time.

Mababaw lang naman ang kaligayahan ko eh. It takes so little to make me laugh. Lately I've been enjoying the local children's gag show, Going Bulilit. Ewan ko ba, basta, tawang-tawa ako. Kahit luma na yung joke, bentang-benta sa akin. There's something about how these cute, little kids deliver the jokes that makes me laugh out loud. Maybe it's the way they try to act like adults and how they show how silly adults can be sometimes.

There's also the Purefood's tender juicy hotdog commercial that I absolutely love. It the one with the kids dressed up and acting like adults on a neighborhood. I love the kid who plays the barber. He looks like a younger Dolphy, with all his make-up on. It just makes me laugh, everytime I see it. My dad loves that commercial, too.
Natatawa na sha, makita lang nya yung batang barbero. Nyahaha!

Like father, like daughter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks mare!

*hugs*

clare

missP said...

hay, ang sarap umuwi nang Pilipinas pag ganito ang mga stories na nababasa ko, hehehehe.

hello Jen, musta ka na?

Jennie said...

you're welcome, clare.

i'm glad you're okay. happy weekend!

*****

hello missP! uwi ka this christmas, sigurado mas masaya. :) oo kaya, get TFC. hehehe!

happy weekend!