Wednesday, September 21, 2005

One of my absolute pet peeeves is backstabbing. More than that. I hate backstabbers, who have already been found out (concrete evidences and all), yet still denies it or passes the blame to someone else. If there's a heirarchy of cowardice, I consider backstabbing to be or is near the top level.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't like to fight. I don't start fights, I just react, specially when my family is involved. You can say whatever you want to say about me, but the minute you drag my family into it, you better pray I don't find you before my temper simmers down. I'm an Arian, a Fire Dragon at that. Go figure out what that combination could do to you.

I also don't like people who have selective memories, who forget the times you've helped bail them out of trouble. I'm not saying that people I've helped should have "debts of gratitude" (utang na loob), because that's not why I've helped them in the first place. A simple thank you would suffice and the thought that one day they remember fondly that you've helped them out. I'm not asking for anything in return but respect.

0 comments: