quiz time uli :)

Friday, August 26, 2005

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She would have been 56 if she's still with us. My family and I went to her grave in the morning to bring flowers and offer our prayers.

The weather was lovely. The sun was shining but it wasn't hot and there was a gentle breeze. Just the way mom liked it. :)

-----------------
I've always been a cheerful person (except when I'm PMS-ing, so hide from me on those days. hehehe!). Lately I've been having bouts of melancholy, which is understandable, considering the circumstances. :)

Gah! Nakakapagod pala talaga ma-depress.

I thought I'd answer some quizzes from Quizilla, until I return to a happier disposition. :)

----------------
Rose is your inner name because you are elegant and passionate. You are also beautiful and you are very independent.

What should your name really be??? (for girls)
brought to you by
Quizilla

Hmm.. incidentally, I was supposed to be named Rosemarie. Nyii.. buti na lang hindi... no offense meant to the Rosemarie's of the world. It's just not me. I can't imagine myself being called Rosemarie :)

-------------------
April, Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret.Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.


What does your birth month reveal about you? (read memo)
brought to you by Quizilla

The Notebook. You are a hopeless romantic and love movies that make you cry!! You love to have fun and are very emotional!!

What Movie Is Perfect For You?
brought to you by
Quizilla

Your theme song is Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows! You're willing to try new things, even if they seem a bit odd at first. Maybe you've fallen in love enough times to know not to take it at face value.

What's Your Theme Song?
brought to you by
Quizilla

4 comments:

Tin said...

that's so true. nakakapagod talaga ma-depress. and you know, whenever you find yourself in a prolonged feeling of "depression", pray ka lang. know that it's not healthy for your heart and mind in the long run.

i hope to someday meet you in person, jennie!

missP said...

ako din hopeless romantic. i took the same quizz and it says the perfect movie for me is The NOTEBOOK...

Kimmy naman daw dapat ang name ko, i don't know.. the name sounds soooo chinese to me, eh di bagay kasi big eyes ako, buwahahhaha!

love your vbackground music!

happy weekend, jen!

jey said...

hey there jennie!

i'll try the quizzes later..looks like fun..

how are you doin lately?

Jennie said...

thanks tin. prayers really do help. :)

likewise, tin! hope t omeet you next time you're in the country :)

missP, birds of the same feather flock together talaga. :) i read your entry about your name, and I learned new stuff about you. thanks for sharing that. :)

hi jey! i'm doing okay naman. hope you are, too :)