on templates and chocolate toothpaste

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I got tired of my old template so I decided to change it. I wanted my new template to be simpler this time and lessen the frills. It took me a while to tweak it, but I'm happy with the results.

I think my new blog template is now appropriate for my age. Hehehe!

--------------------
Has anyone tried the limited edition Close-up flavalicious toothpastes? I've been curious since I saw the commercials, but being the chocoholic that I am, only the choco loco flavor caught my eye. So the next time I did the groceries, I bought it and as soon as I got home I tried it.

I felt weird.

It smells like regular toothpaste but tastes like mint chocolate. I was tempted to swallow it (hahaha!), and I am sure that little kids who'll try it, would swallow it.

After brushing my teeth using the choco loco toothpaste though, it doesn't feel like I brushed my teeth at all. Maybe it's just me, but I'd stick to good old fashioned mint toothpaste. It's just not for me, but I am sure the kids will love it. I'd rather eat chocolate than brush with chocolate flavored toothpaste, anyway. :)

---------------------
I finally got around to doing my 43 things list. Yey! Now all I have to do is to accomplish it one goal at a time. :)

6 comments:

missP said...

hmmm, chocolate flavored??? toothpaste? ano kaya lasa nun? teka, ano nga pala ang tagalog term ng toothpaste?

mag wi weekend na ulit... enjoy!

:lol:

Jajey said...

hey there jennie! musta na?

yeah, regular toothpaste is better than those flavored ones...

take care dear!

Jennie said...

hi missP! naku, kailangan ko pa i-research kung ano ang toothpaste sa Tagalog :p

mejo weird para sa akin yung chocolate flavored toothpaste. pagka-brush ng teeth, parang kakakain ko lang ng chocolate ang feeling ko. basta, weird sha :p

hello, jajey! i'm ok, i hope you are, too. :) tagal mo ding nawala :)

yup, regular toothpaste pa din ang the best. :)

kai b. said...

hi, im back!!

i'm waiting for tickets to see ROCKSTAR:INXS!!

i want to be MiG's bestfriend!!

jeanny said...

HI Jennie. New template and it's nice :D

tried that close-up choco loco toothpaste and your right, its kinda weird. feeling nde ako nag brush. :D

Have a nice week ahead !

Jennie said...

hi kai! wow! good luck. i hope you get your tickets soon.

happy weekend!

hi Jeanny! thanks

Haha! akala ko ako lang yung feeling hindi nagbrush after using it. :p

Have a nice week, too!