I've been tagged

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I've been tagged by Diwata and since I've had nothing but gloomy posts lately, this is a welcome change.

I like answering these survey-type questionnaires (or whatever it's called). I'd much rather do this than think about the current situation in the country. Frankly, my blood pressure just shoots up when I think about the "Gloriagate" scandal, rising oil prices, rising cost of basic commodities, etc.

I realize I may have sounded apathetic. Maybe. Or maybe I'm just fed up with all the politicking going on.

Ay, tama na nga yan, magkakawrinkles lang ako sa kakaisip. Hehehe!

-----------------------
Survey says.. :p

Three Names You Go By
Jennie or Bebe
Jen
Jay

Three Screen Names You've Had
jennie_bebe
videokequeen
smiley_face (yuck! Ang baduy nito kaines!)

Three Physical Things You Like About Yourself
lips
eyebrows
boobs (can I say that? - bwahaha!)

Three Physical Things You Don't Like About Yourself
hair (my hair is naturally wavy and I'd like it straighter)
thighs
height

Three Parts of Your Heritage
Filipino, Spanish and I don't know what else :P

Three Things That Scare You
ay, three lang? madami eh...
the dark
blood
mumu

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
face powder and blush
Nivea caregloss and shine - mocha
cellphone

Three of Your Favorite Musical Artists
Plumb
Jars of Clay
Greenday

Three of Your Favorite Songs
When I'm Thinking About You - The Sundays
Worlds Collide - Plumb
Mr. Brightside - The Killers

Three Things You Want in A Relationship
love
respect
trust

Three Lies and Truths in no particular order
lies:
1. I don't like pasta.
2. I love washing the dishes.
3. I would like to see a ghost.

truths: (confession time ba ito?)
1. I watched Meteor Garden: full edition, and liked it. I didn't give a hoot about it when it was first shown two years ago, but I did this time.
2. My room will soon closely resemble a library. I still have a box full of books I haven't read, yet I want to buy more.
3. I'm a chocoholic.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you
eyes
smile
abs

Three of your favorite hobbies
blogging
reading
drawing

Three things you want to do really badly now
buy a new cellphone (nokia 6680, sony ericsson k750i or a palm treo 6500 - asa pa ako!)
find a very high paying job
own a business

Three careers you're considering/you've considered
lawyer
doctor (but I knew early on that I can't be one coz of my fear of blood and needles :p)
painter (way back in high school when I was more idealistic than practical. Haha!)

Three places you want to go on vacation
Tuscany (especially Florence)
Ireland
Prague

Three kid's names you like
Matthew
Benedict
Cassandra

Three things you want to do before you die
travel
have a family
skydive

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy
I'm a Formula One fanatic. (Go Kimi & Fernando!)
I can curse like a sailor.
I''m a hothead, specially when I''m in the car. (maiinis ka pag ako kasama mo sa kotse kasi hirit ako ng hirit pag may stupid driver, di ba Chie?)

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl
I love shopping
I'm kikay
Shoes are my weakness

Three celeb crushes
Michael Vartan (since ayaw na sa kanya ni Jennifer Garner, kay Jennifer Sales na lang sha. woohaha!)
Jesse Metcalfe (sige na nga, he's the reason I watch Desperate Housewives. hahaha! Him and James Denton)
Ryan Gosling (did you see him and Rachel McAdams during the MTV Video Awards, when they won Best Kiss? Ayayay!)

Three people that I would like to see take this quiz now

Chie (kasi may cobwebs na sa blog mo. hihihi! joke)
Dinah (same reason as above)
YOU! (so that i can learn more about you. hopefully you'll tell me you answered it too :p)

2 comments:

Harrrumph said...

I tagged you... So just check out http://www.harrrumph.blogspot.com and put your answers in the comments section :-)

Jennie said...

hi baba. :) i answered it na ;)