pictures!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Here are some of the pictures I took during our company outing last Friday.

I'll post more tomorrow, along with my kwento.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Row 1, left to right: 1. I took a picture of the sky as soon as i got out of the bus; 2. view of the beach from our cabana; 3. mom enjoying the view;
Row 2, left to right: 1. I call this "The Rock", hehehe! 2. another view of the beach and the beach chairs from our cabana; 3. one of the rooms at the resort;
Row 3, left to right: 1. the row of trees lining the beach, near the beach volleyball area; 2. another pic of "The Rock"; 3. yet another view of the beach from our cabana;
Row 4, left to right: 1. rock formations near the dining area; 2. the "Ipil house", one of the three-bedrooom guest houses, 3. the path to the stairway going up the parking area.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

ganda ng banner....ur very talented! tc

Jennie said...

aww shucks, thank you, debbie :)