I scream for ice cream!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

My goodness the heat is killing me! I cannot think straight because of it. Nag-se-sebo na ako dito sa kinauupuan ko. Bwahahaha! On second thought, that's a good thing, mababawasan ang mga taba ko. I'm just kidding, I don't want to get dehydrated or get a heat stroke. Speaking of which, drink lots of water this summer, so your body won't get overheated. And avoid going out during the hottest part of the day.

I'm sure I'd be cranky as hell, if not for the ice chips, ice cream and halo-halo I've consumed since yesterday, when it started really heating up. Uh-oh... there goes the diet. Er, diet? What diet?! :p

I want to go swimming again. Not to get a tan, but to immerse my whole body in the water. This time I don't want to go to the beach, any swimming pool will do - preferably covered (para hindi mangitim :p). Actually, kahit siguro dram, pwede na - kung magkakasha lang ako. Bwahahahaha! Gusto kong magbabad hanggang magmukhang prunes yung daliri ko. Heehee!

----------------------
Blogging truly has become quite a phenomenon. Friendster recently launched Friendster Blogs and pretty soon, Yahoo! will launch their Yahoo360! (by invitation). Both blogging features seem interesting, and although I'm sure I would sign up for both (mostly out of curiousity), this blog will still be my primary blog. I know I'm talkative and opinionated, but I'm not THAT talkative to maintain multiple blogs. :p I'd probably cut and paste what I wrote here, but what's the use of maintaining multiple blogs, if everything written there is the same? Parang ang laki ng problema ko no? Ang liit-liit na bagay, pinapalaki. :p

-----------------------

Oooh! This is so cool, you gotta try it: http://www.shes-crafty.net/you/wish.html

I was cleaning my inbox and I found an email from a friend, that I saved (circa 2003 :p) . Yup, it's quite old, and you've probably gotten it before. But because I liked it so much, I wanted to share it. Besides, my wish wouldn't come true if I didn't share it. Hehehe!

------------------------
I need more ice cream. I'm gonna go now and get some from the freezer.

Goodbye, diet.

2 comments:

bullish1974 said...

penge ice cream....

Jennie said...

sure, anong flavor gusto mo? ;)