telepathic?

Saturday, February 26, 2005

My mom and I have always had strong mind links. I'd think about calling her on the phone, then the phone rings and she's on the other end of the line. Or I'd pick up the phone to call her and I'd be surprised to hear her voice already on the other line. I won't even hear the phone ring, I'd just pick it up intending to call her, but she's already there calling me. Sometimes I get this urge to call her, and when I do, she'd tell me that ahe was just thinking about calling me and I beat her to it.

Middle of this week, it was my sister and I who had some sort of "telepathic moment". Wednesday night I was in the living room and I happened to look out the window and I saw the moon. It was a full moon, it was the brightest I've seen it in a while and it was big. I thought it was beautiful and I texted my sister. I told her that the moon was so beautiful and it would be nice to photograph. She texted back saying that when my message reached her, she and mom were in the car talking about the moon. Hehe.. we were thinking about the same thing :p

The next day, I accompanied mom for her chemo session. When mom went inside the doctor's clinic to have her treatment, I sent my sister an SMS to update her. She texted back saying she was just about to text me to asking me how things are going. The people with me in the waiting area were startled when I laughed. Feeling like an idiot because they were looking at me, I sent my sister another message: "Ahaha! mind connect na naman. Iba-blog ko toh!" She replied, "Naisip ko rin yan! Grabe. Tama na nga! :))" Hahaha! Psychic moment. :P

---------------
I succumbed to curiousity. I viewed Paris Hilton's hacked T-mobile account address book. Wahahahaha! Curiousity got the better of me and I just had to see for myself. Sheesh. I don't even like her, but I felt this urge to see what the fuss was all about, plus of course, I wanted to see which celebrities were in her address book. :p Ano ba yun?! I know it would be pointless to know the telephone numbers and email addresses of the celebrities, coz by now, they've all changed it. But still, I wanted to see it. Hahaha! Nakakatawa na nakakainis. I didn't think I'd be one of the people who'd be checking it out.

---------------
So how's your weekend, so far? :)

0 comments: