random thoughts on a monday

Monday, February 21, 2005

My cousin Lon's band, Version, was on Jam 88.3 FM's Jam Sessions last night. Woohoo! Celebrity moment :p I hope it will be the start of bigger things for them. :)

--------------------
One of my friends sent me the Friends coffee table book. I haven't recieved it yet, but needless to say, I am so excited to get it. I've been a fan of Friends since it started and I've never missed a show. I used to tape every episode and me and my friend Eloi would watch it at home ater class. Haha! I still watch the reruns, even if I've seen it lots of times, that I can say the lines with them. :p

--------------------
I watched The Godfather for the first time yesterday. Yup, first time! Even I can't believe that I haven't watched it before. I'm glad I did, coz I would have missed a masterpiece. I'm not really a fan of mafia films, but I liked this one. It was great to watch acting luminaries Marlon Brando, James Caan (haha! guapo pala sha nung bata sha :p), Robert Duvall and of course, Al Pacino.

I've only watched The Godfather 3 before and I didn't appreciate it because I missed the backstory. Now that I've watched the first, the loose ends are tying up in my head.

I plan to watch all three films one day. Hehe!

--------------------
There were two songs on my music mode entry that no one guessed correctly. Here are the titles:

6. This chirping lullaby/ Brings my little dreams to life/ In my sanctuary I become a child Goodnight - Barbie's Cradle

11. Your eyes burn, they burn with passion/ And you hypnotize me Come - Urbandub

0 comments: