reality tv is my guilty pleasure

Thursday, January 20, 2005

For those who haven't seen the recent episode of The Amazing Race 6, please stop reading. :) Spoiler Alert!


Woohoo! Finally, Jonathan and Victoria are out of the Amazing Race 6. I've never hated a reality show contestant as much as I hated greasy-haired Jonathan. He's such an a**hole! He's verbally abusive, chauvinistic and overly narcissistic. I don't know why his wife puts up with it.

On the other hand, Jonathan's wife Victoria is like the poster child for the verbally abused. Honestly, sometimes I get more irritated at Victoria because she lets him do that to her. Tsk, tsk.

I'm so glad they've been eliminated. Now at least I can watch the show without wanting to wring someone's neck. :p

Hehehehe... affected na naman ako sa pinanood ko :p

0 comments: