march is concert month :D

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It looks like I will be broke in March. Norah Jones and Jars of Clay are scheduled to have concerts here within days of each other. Jars of Clay on March 2, 2005 and Norah Jones on March 12, 2005 (exactly a year after the Incubus concert).

I wouldn't want to miss any of the two concerts, which I'm sure are going to be a blast. At the back of my mind though, I can't help but think if these concerts will push through. There has been quite a number of international artist's concerts which have been cancelled, just days before the concert date, because of "security concerns". I placed that in quotation marks because I think the security advisories are highly exaggerated.

I'll be optimistic: I believe the concerts will push through. :)

For the Norah Jones concert ticket information, visit the Ticketnet website, and for the Jars of Clay concert details, please look at my sideblog.

This bit of news about Norah Jones' concert almost made my eyes pop-out:

NORAH JONES EVENT ADVISORY
Please be advised that the P15,000 and P12,000 tickets have been allocated to the promoter of the event. This area is being packaged with the following:

Patron VVIP - Pre and Post Event, Meet & Greet with the Artist, Cocktails and Gift Packs

Patron VIP - Post Event, Acquiantance (no Meet & Greet), Cocktails

In this regard, all customers who wish to inquire or buy tickets for these areas will be directed to:

ALV EVENTS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Room 901 Taipan Place, Emerald
Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Telephone Number 6377015 to 16
Fax Number 6388737

Dang it! P15,000 for the Patron seat?!! Great. That means the P3,000 tickets shall be for the Lower Box seats. Araykopo! Nararamdaman ko nang sumasakit ang wallet ko.

My friend Mylin joked that she'll take care of the VVIP Patron tickets, if I pay for her plane ticket home. Nyahahaha! Ano ako, bale? Luging-lugi ako, nasa San Francisco sha eh.


0 comments: