Monday, January 24, 2005

I've been trying to make the jukebox work since Saturday. Unfortunately, I still can't get it to play. Di ko alam kung ano ang mali sa ginawa ko at ayaw niyang tumugtog. Baka gumana na naman ang pagka-techno-bobo ko. Hehehe! But I want to thank Franz for the jukebox codes and the tutorial via YM. :) Hopefully, I can get it to work this week.

-----------------------
I've been debating with myself whether to write about some things going on around me. I've finally decided to write it down, if only for catharsis. It's hard keeping things inside and doubly hard to pretend I'm happy, when I'm worried out of my wits.

Mom's radiation therapy session ended almost 3 weeks ago and we were told to return after two weeks (which was last Friday), for Dr. Ramos to decide if mom will be given a booster. After the check-up, Dr. Ramos advised us to go to Dra. Gorospe, so she can evaluate what to do next.

We went to her clinic last Saturday and she advised mom to have a full lab work-out. like the one she had before undergoing chemo, and depending on the results, she'll decide what to do. I've scheduled mom to have her Bone Scan, Liver and Gall Bladder ultrasounds for Thursday, this week.

Whenever it's time for mom to get her lab work-out, I'm on pins and needles. I worry so much that I always toss and turn in bed, or I cry myself to sleep. I feel like I can't breathe properly until I see the results and it's favorable. These are also the days when I feel my faith faltering and I again ask the question, "Why does this have to happen?" I try to stay positive, but there's always this worry at the back of my mind. Hopefully, the results will all be good.

Please include my mom in your prayers.

My heartfelt thanks,

0 comments: