age is just a number

Sunday, January 30, 2005

By merely looking at my blog, one would think that a kid owns it. Aside from the Calvin & Hobbes montage above, there's a Spongebob Squarepants picture on the side (which is also my desktop picture :p), and there's a bumblebee beside my name after every blog entry. My blog belies my age. Hahaha! It doesn't look like a blog of a 28 year old.

I'm not really sure if that means I'm perpetually a kid at heart or if at the back of my mind I refuse to grow up. Hmm... could it be that I have the Peter Pan Syndrome? :p

I honestly don't feel like I'm 28. Some have even commented I don't look like I am 28 (hehehe... tenchu! :p). I still watch cartoons and laugh at how silly some of them are. I'd gladly play piko, patintero, habulan, or taguan, when there's a chance. When I'm flipping channels and Sesame Street is on cable, I still watch it. I even sing-along to the songs I still know by heart.

It's great learning new things, about myself and everything else. It's nice to smile and laugh at the most trivial and simplest of things. It feels good knowing there are things I've yet to discover.

At my age, I still don't know what to do with my life. I'm still trying to figure it all out. But I do know I am enjoying the ride.

0 comments: