psycho strikes

Thursday, November 04, 2004

I hate it when I've typed up an entry and when I click the publish button, the error in connection page shows up, and I have no way of retrieving my entry. Grrrrrr! And to make me feel worse, a split second before I clicked the button, I asked myself if I should save it first. ARGH! I should have followed my instincts.

I'm still here in the office and I'm using our EVP's computer and internet connection. Hehehe... He asked me to search the Princeton University Press and Stanford University Press websites for Oriental Literary Classics. It's not part of my job description, but I don't mind coz while the search is being done, I am blogging on the side. Hahahaha!

-------------------------
From what I remember, this is what I wrote earlier:

I was sleeping in the car whan I was woken up by a bumping sound followed by mom's startled voice. Shempre windang-windang pa ako :p I was so disoriented that I couldn't fathom at first where I was and what was happening. I was even more startled when I saw a scruffy looking man tap the trunk of our car loudly and he was looking at us angrily (we were stuck in traffic). I thought we bumped him coz he looked really pissed off.

He was cursing us and he was flailing his arms wildly. I was so stunned I wasn't able to react. Hehehe.. natameme ako. All the whiile I just stared at him, so did mom, and our driver Ricky looked confused. Shems.. as in, wala kaming nagawa. Hahahaha! Then, the guy spat on his palm and wiped it on our rear windshield. EEEEEEEEEEWWWW!!!! It was then that I was able to react, I kept shooing him away (nyahaha! ginawang langaw :p) while I was mentally cursing the traffic to move. I heard the jeepney drivers shout, "Baliw yan!" Uh, yeah... I kinda figured that out. :p

The man stopped abruptly and I thought he was gonna go away. I felt relieved but it was short-lived. He moved because he picked up garbage and he hurled it on our rear windsheld. Yuck! Kadiri talaga! Finally, the traffic moved and we were able to get away from the psycho. We then drove to the nearest gasoline station to have the car cleaned.

Hay naku, umagang-umaga adventure agad. :p


0 comments: