okay na ako :)

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I was thinking of deleting my previous post coz I didn't want to have a constant reminder of my disappointment. But I don't want to make a big deal out of it, so I left it as it is. :p Suffice to say that it has served it's purpose, coz since I wrote it, I've been feeling better. Thanks to friends who texted and those I got to talk to (er, rant with would probably the more appropriate term :p), and fellow bloggers who left comments.

I'm not the type of person who'd usually keep what I feel to myself. If something is bothering me I say it out loud, but not until I've played it in my head. It's like I have a script in my brain and I try to look at different scenarios, so I'd have a ready retort. Hahaha! Kakaiba ako no? :p

Family and friends have said countless times, that whatever I feel can easily be seen in my facial expressions. You'll know when I'm royally pissed coz my left eyebrow is raised, I roll my eyes and I pout. Gah! Not a pretty picture. :p When I'm happy or excited you'll know from a mile away coz i have this silly grin on my face and my eyes twinkle (that's what my cousins say). Sometimes I can pull off a poker face, but after a while, I'd laugh. Hmm.. maybe that's the reason why no one can teach me how to play poker or even pusoy dos? hehehe. :p

There are times that I keep things inside (usually very serious or emotional ones). I don't say a word to anyone, but I write it on my diary and more often than not, I cry as I write my thoughts down. Masakit sa dibdib kung walang outlet para sa mabibigat na problema at emosyon. May nakapagsabi sa akin na nakakabaliw yun. Yoko nga mangyari sa ken yun. Hehehe!

♥ JeN

PS: Happy birthday to my cousin, Geng. Thanks for the saheti wid mitbols. Nyahahah!

Belated birthday greetings to: Pangga-cious :p, Mylin, Tita Del, Cousins Genrick & Emman, & Lola Freda :D

0 comments: