long weekend?

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Eh? What happened to my chatterbox? I hope it's down because they're upgrading :D

Long weekend is over. It didn't seem that long though. I'm still wondering why Nov. 2 wasn't declared a holiday, the prior years naman, ganun. Oh well.. don't fret members of the work force, Nov. 15 is a holiday. :)

Me & my big mouth struck again over the weekend. I really should learn to keep it shut, the less I say, the less people I hurt inadvertently. Hay... buti na lang everything's fine now. I wrote mom a letter and left it on their dresser before I went to bed. I find I could express myself more in writing, coz if I do it face to face, I either end up crying and babbling incoherently, or I dig a deeper hole for myself. Chaka buti na yun, coz I won't be able to answer back. I woke up this morning with a kiss from mom, which means my letter did its job. Yay!

The original version of The Grudge was on TV last Sunday. Of course I watched it again. And yes, I did sleep with the lights on. I just don't get why I keep watching horror movies and scary shows, when I always end up sleeping with the lights on, coz of my very active imagination. But dang it! Katakot talaga! Specially the part where the ghost peeked at the girl from inside her blanket. Ack! As in, nakatalukbong yung girl, pos yung babaeng mumu nakasilip sa kanya mula sa loob. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.... Mommmmmmyyyy!!! Shems... natatawa ako sa sarili ko. Weird.

I wonder if the Hollywood version of The Grudge will be as scary. Hmmmm....

Current LSS: I love this song by a revived Session Road :)

SUNTOK SA BUWAN
Session Road

Hindi mo ba alam
Damdamin ko'y pinagtakpan
Makasama ka'y suntok sa buwan

'Di mo nga alam
Mundo mo nga'y iyong tignan
Kung ganyan, walang pupuntahan

refrain:
Hindi ko 'to gusto
Pero wag kang lalayo

chorus:
Itanong mo sa akin
At tatanungin ko rin
Kung ika'y aamin
Lahat ay gagawin
(repeat)

'Di mo napapansin
Kailangan mo akong dinggin
'Di habang buhay ika'y aantayin

Ito’y aking hiling
At sana naman ay tanggapin
Ng puso ko'y 'di nabibitin...

(repeat refrain)
(repeat chorus)

0 comments: