another lazy saturday

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Christmas is definitely in the air. It's getting harder to wake up every morning coz it's colder. It's so nice to stay in the warmth of our own beds, snuggled cocoon-like, or snuggled with your someone special (if you have one :p).

This morning, it was even harder to wake up coz it was raining. My five minute extension turned into another 30 minutes. Finally, I stopped hitting the snooze button. I dragged myself out of bed, coz we were supposed to go to St. Luke's today for mom's treatment (the linear accelerator was on preventive maintenance yesterday), and my brother's class starts at 9 am. Imagine how dificult it is to wake up at 7 am on a Saturday, when the weather is so conducive to sleeping. Haaay...

As soon as the cold water hit me, I was wide awake. Sobrang lamig! Hahaha!

I was already getting ready when the phone rang. It was the Radiotherapy Dep't. of St. Luke's, and they said there will be no treatment today coz the machine is still being fixed. ARGH! I wish they could have called earlier so I didn't have to get dressed for nothing. But it was all right. At least I was able to resume whatever dream I was having. Hahaha!

I went to bed, listened to the radio for a bit, read a book and then fell asleep again. I woke up at 2 pm feeling sooo relaxed. :D I even slept through lunch. Hehehe!

I just love lazy weekends :D

0 comments: