high school reunion

Friday, October 29, 2004

Tonight is our High School Reunion, but my friends and I aren't going. And from what I've gathered so far, quite a number won't be going either. It's not that I don't like my batchmates or High School for that matter, coz I don't. I loved High School. If I were to compare and choose, I'd choose it over College. I met my dearest friends in High School and we had so many (mis)adventures. I'm just not in the mood to be plastic tonight, and rub elbows with the cliques. Gawd! that sounded bitter. Hahaha!

Quite frankly, most of the people who are going are the ones I'd rather not see. I'm sure most of them have changed since HS graduation, but I'm not inclined to mingle. Besides, I bump into most of them everywhere. And the ones I want to see, I'm still in contact with and could see them anytime I want to. :)

0 comments: