this is the day :D

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Today is the day.

1. for Dinah's & Dennis's wedding; and

2. for the La Salle-Ateneo playoff ballgame.

oh yeah, busy-busy day. :p

-------------

My sister is one of Dinah's bride's maids, so I was a make-up artist for the day. Hehehe.. ok lang, kikay naman ako kaya enjoy mag-ayos. I swear, if ever I'd open a small business, having a beauty parlor would be one of my options. wahaahah! well. that and a net cafe. :p

Putting on make-up is like painting, with the face as the canvas and the make-up as paint. O di ba? Kikay na kikay pakinggan, pero mejo artsy. Hahaha!

Congrats, Dinah & Dennis!

-------------

The game just ended. The Archers shot down the Eagles, 82-69. Woohoo! Animo La Salle!

I loved the half-time performances of the DLSU Pep Squad and the Ateneo Blue Babble Battalion. Ang lalakas mang-asar. All in good fun though. :)

The DLSU-ADMU Final Four games will start this Saturday (FEU & UE on Thursday). It will be another hot ticket day, I'm sure. Only one game to go and we'll be on the Finals again. Keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, legs and whatever bodypart can still be crossed, crossed. :p

0 comments: