september na!!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Wow. September na. 114 days till Christmas. Saya!

I don't know if it's just me, but mornings seem to be colder now. It could be because it's been raining, but it also could be because Christmas time is near. I can't wait! I love the Christmas season.

I heard my first Christmas song on the radio this morning. I woke up to Schmoey playing the 99.5RT staple Christmas parody song. It's unfortunate though that my memory fails me now, as I cannot remember the title of the song. Was it "Santa ran over a reindeer?" Argh! I don't know...

On the way home, I was listening to NU107 and Zach played the Eraserhead's parody of "The Christmas Alphabet". Silly song, damned funny though. :p

Time flies fast, but it seemes faster when the -ber months come. :)

--------------------------
Today at the office I realized something. It seems every hour food is making it's rounds. Two hours before lunch, I ate a club sandwich. An hour after lunch, donuts were passed around (libre ni ate Sally - thanksgiving because her operation went well). An hour after that, Manang came with her merienda paninda (but I didn't buy anything :p). Not long after, the boy from the canteen downstairs went to the office. I had a fluffy pancake.

I swear if you're on a diet, DO NOT go to our office. Food temptation abounds.

The Result: It's 9:30 in the evening, I haven't had dinner yet coz I still feel full.

Note to self: Don't have dinner anymore. It's already late. (Will I listen to myself? hehehe.. I'll let you know tomorrow).

♥ JeN


0 comments: