sari-saring ewan

Friday, September 24, 2004

Mom, my brother and I went to the Derma today. I didn't want to go at first because I had dysmenorrhea (ack! too much info, sorry :p), but I'm glad I went with them coz after going to the derma we went to Market, Market at The Fort. There were still some unfinished areas, but the finished areas were all right. The market area was clean and spacious, so unlike the wet markets we're used to. Prices were relatively cheaper. There was ample parking space and I love the area between the market and the mall. Hehehe... basta naman may fountain ok sa akin :p

---------------

the amazing race

I was disappointed that Colin & Christie didn't win The Amazing Race. Yes, I know, Colin is a jerk, but you must admit that they deserve the million dollars because of their competitiveness. Basta! I wanted them to win. Actually, I don't mind who wins, as long as it's not Charla & Mirna. Charla I can tolerate sometimes, but Mirna.. ARGH!!! You can imagine my delight when they were eliminated. haha! bad.

On the other hand, I WANT to go to Palawan!!! I'm glad it was one of the pitstops coz at least now people from around the world will have a different idea of The Philippines. Ang ganda ng Palawan. Sobra. Kailangan na mag-ipon :D

----------------

uaap finals

One down, one to go. :D The Green Archers drew first blood vs. the FEU Tamaraws. I wasn't able to watch the game coz I accompanied mom to St. Luke's and we went grocery shopping with my sister afterwards, but my brother texted the scores every quarter. :D Sunday's game would be doubly exciting, because I'm sure FEU wouldn't go down without a fight. Hay... sarap sanang manood sa Araneta.

----------------

alicia keys live in manila

It's confirmed. Alicia Keys will have a concert here on October 9, at the Araneta Coliseum. I want to watch, coz I'm sure it's going to be one heck of a show. Huhuhu.. ang mahal ng tickets!

----------------

Have an awesome weekend, everyone!

0 comments: