oh, what a day!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I had lunch with some friends today. Mylin is here from California for a visit (sana mas matagal, My!), and we decided to meet for lunch. Eloisa, Janice, Mylin, Mikko and I had lunch at Italianni's. Gawd! Stupid me forgot that one serving is good for two people. It's almost 8 pm and I'm still full. nyahaha! But that's a good thing, right? Para hindi na ako kakain ng dinner. Heehee!

It was nice to see them again. As usual, ang lalakas ng tawa namin. Too bad some of our friends couldn't make it, but there's always a next time. :) I hope the planned trip to Baguio pushes through. I haven't been to Baguio in three years, it's time to go back. :D My, sige na, fix your schedule!!!

It was decided that we'd watch a movie after lunch, but knowing us, it took a while to decide which movie to watch. :p Ay, I forgot, we met My's friend Zane after lunch pala. I didn't go with them to the movie coz I was meeting my sister, who took a half day off. While I was waiting for her to arrive, I went to National Bookstore (shempre :p) and I had to stop myself from buying all the books I wanted. It took me an hour to decide which books to buy and I finally got Angels and Demons by Dan Brown and The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. I think I made the right choice :D. After NBS, my sister and I went to Globe's The Hub, coz we wanted to check out the cellphones we want :D We then proceeded to Rustan's to buy a gift for Tita Menchu (the company's AVP) coz it's her birthday tomorrow. Ikot-ikot sa Glorietta, met up with Elois, Janice & Mikko, before going home. We HAD to go home early, coz we wanted to watch the primetime telecast of The Amazing Race's season ender. Hahaha!

Gotta go, gotta watch na. And my feet are killing me! :p

0 comments: